View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 17:07   Link #2249
Black Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
I have my doubts we will see GM4 before next gen.

That said, unless they finally go back to GM1 as far as the Original Mode goes I will just wait till it comes to america. That or a greatly expanded cast list. GM3 while a way better game then one or two wore out really fast because of the tiny amount of maps and the lack of suits that I really like.

I do agree though that GM's are well worth the price.
Well Koei develops primarily for Sony platforms, seeing as Xbox versions of games are made exclusively for the West (which is getting fewer releases from them every year), and the Wii only got one game that pretty much flopped. And since Sony isn't going to launch the PS4 any year soon (PS3 is just recently making a profit, and they don't even have the money for R&D for it after Vita)... I just don't see Koei debuting the next entry of one of their main cash cows on any other platform. I'm thinking PS3, though it might be next year before it's announced.

And yeah, GM4 definitely has a lot of improvements to make. They have all the right pieces (story from GM1, stages from GM2, gameplay from GM3) they just need to put them all in one game this time.

Personally I hope to see the Katoki Wing Gundams replace the TV versions in the next one.