View Single Post
Old 2013-12-06, 08:53   Link #2
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darigan Xweetok View Post
Yes, chipmunk haters, there's gonna be a 4th! Apparently it involves a new girl who's a were-chipmunk that has long purple and green Usukigirl Usul hair named Charlene. I saw a clip and the new chipmunk was walking up the stairs in a backwards arch with her mouth open, little pointy chipmunk canine teeth showing and she had a snake-like tongue dripping blood. I don't now HOW she didnt trip over her hair, but she didnt. Also I went to see Catching Fire and they showed the trailer and she turns her head AROUND and can talk in G major like from the meme x in G Major. Another honorable mention is when she was at some doctors office and got injected in the neck and blood squirted out and Alvin said " Ooh, right in the vertebrae". I'm having mixed feelings about this movie. I half wanna see it because it looks hella funny and I half don't wanna see it because its unoriginal as hell. I'm pretty sure this has already been done. Don't even get me started on the carrot soup. Do you think it'll be worth seeing?
Well, its a shoo in for best picture at the oscars this year. Critics have called it the defining movie of our generation, others have said that it changed their lives, and that they will never be able to enjoy another movie after the sheer power of the experience combining the wonder and spectacle of avatar, and the suspense and tension of silence of the lambs seamlessly wrapped up in the warm family-friendly paradigm of furry rugrats. Not only that, the imagery and subtle messages have sparked a debate worthy of a lifetime of analysis concerning the allusions to historical events, ranging from chernobyl to the impact of Dolly, the first cloned sheep, on the scientific community. I don't just think you should go, I think you should do everything in your power to go. A true classic for the ages.
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote