View Single Post
Old 2009-10-20, 08:20   Link #539
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
C.C.: If I grant you power, could you go on? I propose a deal—in exchange for this power, you must agree to make my one wish come true. Accept this contract, and you accept its conditions. While living in the world of humans, you will live unlike any other: a different providence, a different time, a different life. The Power of the King will condemn you to a life of solitude. Are you prepared for this?

Lelouch: I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death.

One of the very best quotes from Lelouch to C.C. Some of us can relate. Ahem.

Suzaku Kururugi: Nothing that happens now is any of your concern! Your very existence is a mistake! You need to be erased from the face of the Earth! I'll TAKE CARE OF NUNNALLY!

Harsh words from a good hearted friend.

Lelouch Lamperouge: You who abandoned Zero at Kamine Island, what do you want to tell me?
Kallen Stadtfeld: Lelouch. You were deceiving me right from the very beginning.
Lelouch: About Zero being your classmate, or about my Geass power? Which one has offended you?
Kallen: Both of them. Tell me this: Did you use your Geass on me like you did the others? Did you twist my mind and my heart and make me follow you? [Lelouch laughs derisively] Lelouch!
Lelouch: Your mind and your heart are yours alone, as was your loyalty and admiration for Zero.

Lelouch: Well, fine with me. [notes Kallen's Playboy Bunny attire and the Knightmare Frame key stuck in her cleavage] By the way, are you ever going to change out of those clothes?
[Kallen, taken by surprise, turns away from Lelouch and tries to cover her breasts]
Kallen: Don't look at me, you pervert!
Lelouch: [playfully] Oh, is that the way you talk to Zero now?
Kallen: [indignant] I'm saying it to you, Lelouch!

Hahaha!
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote