View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 11:02   Link #58
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I can take leave on Monday, since I've already given the office notice... On the logistic side, my car can comfortably take 3 passengers (and for 4 hour car journey you do want to be comfortable), I would prefer leaving sg via the 2nd link on Sat morning (6am-ish), we can have breakfast at one of the rest stops, leaving from KL, Monday morning would be preferred, since we can park the car and leave our luggage in the hotel on Sunday night. Alternatively we can check if the hotel is willing to hold our stuff for us of we want to come back on the same night (fatigue issues)
One question : what about the hotel?

P.S I see Makube coming onto this thread every now and then. He seems to be interested but is being kuudere and not posting.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote