Thread: Licensed Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? [WN]
View Single Post
Old 2021-03-01, 16:47   Link #8725
heroeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I don't understand what you mean by this. If they are seeking to replace Sariel why do they need her to hang around any longer? Surely removing her ASAP would be preferable? I don't understand how Kuro replacing Sariel could be bad (assuming Sariel can be removed from the system without destroying her soul), him being there providing energy means less people need to die to safely shut the system down. Shiro needs to kill less and she doesn't need to fight Kuro, then she just needs to deal with Dustin's tantrums when she goes off on her genocide spree but surely she can deal with that better than fighting Kuro.

Soul damage happens when they die. If some souls are already at their limit that this is their last chance at life, then they are literally better off staying alive for as long as possible. In this case it's only right to kill the ones that can actually endure the process through reincarnation.
Like I said earlier. Kuro wouldn't last very long as a core of the system because he is much weaker the Sariel. And it is already questionable if they keep Sariel till she reaches her limit and then replace her with Kuro if Kuro would last long enough for the system to repair the planet.

The damage to the soul is greater when they forcibly lose their skills when the system shuts down then when they die normally. So the chance of their souls collapsing is lower if they die now then if they are still alive when the system collapses.

Reincarnators have superior souls because they haven't been worn down by repeatedly being reincarnated in a world with the system. Shiro becoming a god is due to a few factors such as her being a genius and have a small part of D soul. It was also speculated that the system was actually an experiment to see if people could become gods.

Last edited by heroeric; 2021-03-01 at 16:59.
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote