View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 14:10   Link #12
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Eh, not so much interested in Loli scenes (heck, the hentai in Uta as a whole is pretty disapointing) I'd more happy with an 'adorable' scene anytime.
I personally don't care much of the ero content of a VN, but in utawa case, it feel so awkward and ridiculous it is kinda worse than Nasu's ero writing... seriously, Hakuoro is probably one of the most ridiculous pimp i could ever see/read.
Quote:
As for the AP mechanics... is it really damage based? I thought it was kill-based.
The BP? It rather looks a mix of both. But actually, I noticed that the more you deal several hits, the better it is (for example, my Dorii was double hit everywhere but didn't kill more than 1 unit around mid game, and he got like 280-320 BP for that mission only). It is certainly not depending on kill.
Quote:
So I noticed, currently I'm heading more in the direction of a 3:2/4:3 build, depending on the character. I already unlocked Eruruu's combo, and you're right, if you know how to place her its more of a toy then a needed skill. Usually I already have her in place before the fighters start to fall below half health. Aruruu's combo is... disapointing. Does it do anything else except fail every time?
Fail? what do you mean?

I will try to test out aruuruu in hard mode, but in normal she was definitely not worthing a roster slot (heck, if you need a tank, Benawi is the sexy unit for that, along with strong atk rate and range attack)
Quote:
Mag defense, I never even paid atention to. Magic users are usually the first to die anyway, their AoE's make placing Eruruu troublesome work.
Just like what skyfall said: there are so few enemy spells users (as even the Onkamiyamukai units have rarely spells in their movesets) that it is negligeable. Meanwhile, you can have horrible mean punch (i could read that "mask" mission on hard mode is hell).
Quote:
Currently powerleveling Touka by letting her butcher all the mobs in the game. I do so love the girl. <3
Touka is definitely worthing the powerleveling. Consequently one of the best offensive and cookie cutter unit along with Oboro