Thread: Feedback Anime Suki's Spoiler Policy
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 19:18   Link #44
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
What's the procedure for a false positive?
There are times I try to follow your thoughts and all it leads me toward the nearest barren landscape. I don't know what prompting you to come across as so mean...

Quote:
Oh but I guess you're not lieing, it does work. Why does it work? It work by applying pressure and tension to what would be normally a relaxed conversation; and of course people who have had to deal with real spoilers are happy with any bloody rules (as far as I see there is no notion of overkill when it comes to this). Well, I can understand how this is the best way, as far as less work for you is concerned. (what's next on the agenda? "no bad people" rule? "shenanigans policy"? country bans)
Aren't you being a little over the top here? There are others who have also voiced their opinion, but why is it that when you express yours, it has so much sting to it? Seriously, what are you talking about in the above? Surely you can't be so detached from the reality of how this forum has operated thus far because you have been here long enough to realize how much it contradicts from the overly dramatic scenarios outlined in your post!

I must confess that I'm kind of annoyed by this take of yours and I rarely am annoyed at anything. While I understand everyone is free to express their opinion, some sensible thinking and restrain are warranted nonetheless to express any opinion before it can be considered in any light.

I'm sorry to say this, Cats, but I think I'll start deleting your posts if you continue to come across like this. Whether it is a self-conscious process in your part or if you are doing such inadvertently without fully understanding the scope of your own words, it doesn't take away the fact that right now all you are accomplishing with your choice of words in your posts are to agitate matters.