View Single Post
Old 2010-03-02, 07:08   Link #141
Morbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirist View Post
Well yeah, in the non-supernatural real world, I highly support the power of open, honest communication to clear the air and heal people. In fact, that was what we saw in the kanbaru monkey situation--the ultimate communication between kanbaru and hitagi ended the overall crisis.
Hum... Closure is something that comes from very different things on different occasions. Kanbaru had her closure after being obviously rejected when Senjogahara defended Araragi... It was different circumstances...

Well, if the ghost cat tried to attack Senjogahara this time, maybe it's the same, but overall, Hanekawa is a completely different character from Kanbaru. I'm expecting her to try and win Araragi fair and square (I haven't read any paper material, so I don't know what'll happen), which will probably be troublesome... I don't know what to expect after that.

One thing seems clear to me: Hanekawa doesn't have much to understand why Araragi prefers Senjogahara to her, unlike Kanbaru. On top of that, it seems pretty obvious that she respects his choice enough never to bring her feelings up. And I'm not even considering how Koyomi will react, mind you. His character, well, he's very similar to myself, except when it comes to his pervertedness (that's pretty light, though), so... yeah, I'm expecting a duality of feelings from Araragi's side but I think his fear of loosing Senjogahara will eventually win.

Gya! Atashi wa amari hanashi. Gomen.
Morbus is offline   Reply With Quote