View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 15:51   Link #3055
turok
[TTZ] Moderate Encoder
*Fansubber

Location: In the Turokzone. Next door are heaven, hell, and 4chan.org (purgatory)
Position: Translators & Translation Checkers- Japanese -> English | Timers | Editors | Typesetters
Group: The TurokZone (TTZ)
Projects: Any of translator's choosing
IRC Channel: #turokzone@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Turok
Email: turokzone@gmail.com

Im bored now that I finished negima. Ill take any project/anime/etc so as long as there is a tl for it. so the tls who wish to join my group ur first requirement is having an idea for what to translate and fansub. 2nd requirement is obviously being able to tl.

Timers: what needs to be said? I want someone who is reliable in timing. we need someone serious to join us.

anyone interested in joining post in recruitment lounge or contact me. Thanks for consideration and lastly be warned: I'm not usually available @ irc channel so email or pm is the best way to go.