View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 03:04   Link #197
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

13th War: Forbidden Banquet

If it's unofficial, then Iskander should or must be the mascot character for Fate zero.

Appearances are deceiving, and the case applies for Iskander because he wasn't just a formidable leader and fearsome warrior, but his moments with Waver are memorable because he imparts his own voices of experience; an insight of the things he did and wanted to try.

Spoiler:

I do realize that Waver sounded too whiny and pushy about feeling an underdog compared to Iskander, and as the guy unable to get his voice louder than anyone else in the classroom. That's because Waver reminds me of me, pretty much insecure and not assertive about myself, the choices I make, and what & where to take my life from here.

Iskander has his way to share his personal lessons, and the message is as simple: don't fret at being insignificant, because in this great sea that we called life each of our timespans are nothing but little lights flickering every day to light off at the end.
What matters most is to live that life to the fullest ahead than anyone else so as to taste the merry flavor of having lived a life in which we did all the things we liked once having reached our final destination.

Spoiler:

And, for regards to the to be concluded climax of this arc yet to settle, I can only say this:
Rider, Saber, and Lancer joining in a brief alliance and working together to stop Caster inside his Cthulu-like nightmare manifestation is an epic sight to be remembered in the annals of the Holy Grail history.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote