View Single Post
Old 2008-03-06, 16:24   Link #53
Exar Kun
The Abyssal Sith Lord

Reuploaded all the games (in the same order as posted by Jonova):

The Silver Eyed Avengers (Playing Teresa)

First One (Playing Clare)
Second One (Playing Clare)
Third One (The strange Helen Cake War WTF)

In order to play these games properly (avoid any crashes, problems concerning BGM etc.) extract the files after changing the system language to Chinese.

------------------------------------------

Now for some thoughts about the new games.

First of all huge thanks to Jonova for sharing them with us. Hope you will still find more.

I'll start from the second Clare one. I think it's quite nice. It's unfortunately even easier than the Teresa one, but the items and yoki based skills are far more useful and balanced. I've finished my adventure in some village after almost slashing Raki (damn, why do they have to stick to the manga in this part??). Anyways it suddenly became dark (misty) and the music changed, which probably means that the yoma is nearby. I've searched almost 30 minutes for it and haven't found squat. So I've decieded to take a break and check the other games.

The first Clare one is pretty much similar to the second one. I've played it only for a couple of minutes, so I can't realy say much about it.

As for the Helen vs Cake-throwing-team Madness I have absolutely no clue whatsoever what's going on there. The game itself kinda sux, as it uses some strange graphical codec (or something) every time someone throws a cake and everything moves like in matrix mode. That's certainly not a game I'm gonna spend more time on. Claymore fanatism is irrelevant in this particular case.