View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 23:00   Link #73
Xaturas

First of all shu won't die - foreshadowed in ep.
As for his Void hand and void database- it was already discussed and pointed out by many members in previous threads.

Shu also is Kurosu son, Mana is Haruka daughter.

Mana is older than Shu (unless they retcon that), Kurosu married Haruka while Shu was around 3-6 or so, Mana needs to be someone else child not blood related to Shu or Kurosu.
More on that in the ep 20 preview and spoiler thread.
Mana was infected by void virus, most likely she was tested in the lab while Haruka was goody goody with Shu. (in Triton story ep you see Mana getting many tests while she had cancer on her face)

Shu absorb power probably comes from his mother being infected by Virus, while she was pregnant. After birth she most likely died to cancer. Shu while being in womb was affected by void cancer, gaining the compatibility with voids (some magical DNA tweaks while he was a fetus) as well as more or less creating his void power *sponge heart* (of course we can't forget his heart resolve with that).

Since we got all that stuff behind us what is left is usual discussion stuff and all that ...

Well I can somehow survive Haruka and squad forgiveness.
But if Arisa will get the same treatment I really will be sad (even in this ep she showed major infatuation with Gai) considering all the Death flags she's waving as hard as she can.
Bye bye Segai you were one crazy psycho, almost on the Joker level.

More from me after discussion will go off past all the ohhh ahhh uhhh stuff.