Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 07:53   Link #928
Marina2

Toki is confirmed to be my #1 character in side-a ^^. I hope she can finish this game without the need to enter hospital. (Toki, Ryuuka's lap is waiting for you! Hold yourself!!)

For Kuro, the best thing she could do at this time is to try to get Yakuman ASAP. Two direct hit Yakumans on Teru are enough to become #1 (if that possible LOL) At least she could try to fight for #2 place.She should try to help Senriyama and Shindouji to stop Teru too. SHE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE'S NOW LOOK LIKE A COMPLETLY SIDE CHARACTER! even Kirame have more role in this match than her.

We should hope that Shiratodai's 2nd and 3rd player are normal/weak or else it will be impossible to win even for Kiyosumi.

Now that this vanguard match is prolonged for another chapter. I wonder how anime gonna do about this. Manga can have more than 12-13 chapters but for anime? I'm afraid that 2th-5th player match will be skipped or very short in anime at this rate. Moreover, I heard that ch.6 will be divided into 2 anime ep. too.