View Single Post
Old 2006-05-19, 09:59   Link #1025
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Okay lets try staying on topic here. I DO NOT see what all the hoopla about the show is about. It was interesting in the first episode with the parody of magical girl anime, but the second episode didn't wow me at all. To me it seems like the show is all about how weird and incredible this Haruhi girl is and how she will go on to do more wacky stuff that will confuse people in the show. It's been done before and although the show is doing it well, it isn't that fantastic in my opinion. I don't know what else to say, I can't say I worship the show, I definetely don't hate it, that's for sure, I just think it isn't as great as its been made out to be. I'm going to watch another episode and see were it leads, but I'm still not convinced about this Haruhism stuff . Perhaps we just have an intriguing show on our hands and not a religion.

Anyway I discussed the show and nothing else except perhaps its popularity If that's not on topic than I don't no what is.
Heretic! Burn him at the stake, in the name of Haruhi!
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote