Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Fukumenkei Noise
View Single Post
Old 2017-02-28, 21:59   Link #5
username31

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
But Fukumenkei Noise sounds like it's going to be another one of those annoying love triangle shows where you already know who's going to win from the beginning. Has anyone read the manga?
I did, and I don't know who is going to win both male leads are good and strong characters in their own, MC seems to like both of them too, can't even pick which one is better, will feel sorry for any of them who does not get chose.

The story is cliched only for those people who does not bother to go in through actually reading it, I see good reviews from those who did actually reading it. I was pleasently surprised when I tried reading, unfortunately only 38 chap are out translated so far though I see other site have it until latest chapters but only invited members allowed to access.
Images
big
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This image basically depicts what the show will be about. They are in band but not just your average high school light music band who wants to make it big, they already have actual professional musician career, so far it is more about their professional career as musicians, not really about them being cool and doing cool things I don't think masked bands supposed to be cool. Also it is a shoujo so it will have different perspective than other band manga.

Also what with the talk about yuri it only has two important female characters from 6 main, 4 are guys. This is shoujo manga.

New cast:
Daisuke Ono as Haruyoshi
Ayahi Takagaki as Miou
Jun Fukuyama as Kuro

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...o-cast/.112423
username31 is offline   Reply With Quote