View Single Post
Old 2011-05-12, 17:40   Link #2779
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

2nd week sales for DVD+BD was 6,000 and I was wrong with my prediction, which was 11,000. But I really need to post this due to Westlo's extremely annoying attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I don't know why you guys thought it was going to buck every trend. It doesn't matter how good (you think) the show is, it's still a slave of the system. Some of you guys were being entirely unrealistic, applejuice was predicting 10-20k for the second week and 5-10k for the third....

Anime blows their load in the first week, Tsubusa Cat II did 72k week 1 and than 4k the second week, 1k the 3rd week and 500 the 4th... Madoka Vol 2 will outdo the opening week of Madoka Vol 1 but the sales will drop off quicker in the following weeks.
You constantly call us 'unrealistic' and whatever shit when anticipating sales that you think is a bit higher than your prediction. Then I ask this, have you ever actually try to figure out the sales at all? Do you know how hard I was calculating just to get that value? It is not like I was not providing any evidence at all, I was trying to predict it using various factors that affects sales. You are basically overhearing everything I said, but only trying to bash without trying to cooperate and convince us.

Well shit. From now on, I will never, ever post anything about sales of any animation, when westlo is around. His ego seriously hurts me whenever I say anything about that matter.