View Single Post
Old 2007-08-07, 07:11   Link #33
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey View Post
In his mind, he doesn't like Kotonoha anymore, and has realised that he loves Sekai (Witness his bored sighing face whenever he has to interact with Kotonoha in episode 5). I say "loves" because he actually says "Sekai ga suki." Or at least in his mind he thinks he loves Sekai.

This is probably the reason why he feels no guilt.
which isnt anything to be proud of by any means...but for myself im still pondering if it really is love and not just overwhelming sexual impulses...until i get more proof that he really is in love with sekai i am still 50-50 on the matter...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey View Post
If Makoto falls out of love with Sekai and comes back to Kotonoha this will be true. As for planning for the future, young people generally don't do that.
do you honestly think that makoto is planning for the future? i can see him getting bored with sekai sooner of later then moving over to kotonoha AGAIN...this is the reason why i say that there is less chance for him to tell kotonoha to break up with him seen as she is acting like a safety net/2nd choice if sekai doesnt work out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
I strongly disagree, being in love doesn't mean you become entirely oblivious to the opposite gender. You can be just plain not interested in someone but that does not mean you can't find anyone else physically attractive, and that you should resist them should they try to pull anything off.

Of course, in real life, it's hard to find a girl actually seducing you unless you somehow worked to get there in which case it'd be your fault - but my point still stands.

Basically, although this is an awful generalization, it's not too odd for men to cheat for sexual desires, while when girls cheat they do it, for the most part, when they're unhappy with their current partner. It can be justified or not, but that's how I think it is.
i agree...might very well be a sexist view but it is true in most cases (men are dogs afterall )
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
It doesn't matter if he doesn't feel any guilt because he "loves" her. If he had half a brain he should be able to tell that cheating and lying to someone who did nothing to deserve it is being a jackass. If on top of that he thinks he's somehow exempt from feeling any guilt, he's even lower than I thought I guess.
well he just doesnt care at that moment in time...as long as he gets sex hes willing to do anything *sigh*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS