View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 22:27   Link #85
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalage View Post
My my, you people leave me behind in your dust with this conversation. Eva indeed has a six million dollar bounty, properly a million drachma in Mundus, yes I believe you did the math right, but I can't be sure...as for myself, I just took the bounty completely by the horns myself.
As I mentioned earlier, I'm hopefully sliding by on the assumption that the Wallwards don't recognize Evangeline , and even if they did, that they wouldn't be turning in friends of their in-lawed family (not after all the effort they went through to get into said family).

Quote:
True, my story is quite..."raw" in the beginning, but if anyone wants to look upon it, and stick with it...I do get better as it goes along yah' know. I'd like feedback if one has time to give it. Chapter forty six is up for me...aye, I'm that far along. I'm nearly complete with this one, and I am formulating the beginning of another, but any feedback is welcome, even at this point.

I'll admit however, writing as Eva is quite entertaining, indeed. The way I've formed Negi's character also makes him very entertaining to write, of course, sometimes his caustic personality "overpowers" me, and I end up editing quite a lot out...
Sorry if I haven't read your fic, I'm just personally not a huge Negima fan , unless it's a character short about my preferred characters or a KonoSetsu that looks dazzling from the summary. And since I totally understand about getting the feedback, I'm really sorry about that .

Yeah, Evangeline gets a larger spotlight in Chapter 4, and she's definitely very entertaining to write .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Oh, you're evil.
And this is news to you?