View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 21:01   Link #1288
garf02

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1sFyr3 View Post
Unless someone has already done so, I will attempt to compile all the spoilers and summaries in this thread together. It would be nice if someone is willing to help me with it or edit the compilation as I am compiling it since I have not read the series myself and want to make it easier for others like me to get quick, fast, summaries of the ln. If anyone wants to work on it with me I can do it on Google docs and provide my email. If someone has done it, sorry for posting this, I probably just haven't found your post of it yet, and I'm not trying to trample on it.
I want to try and find the spoilers for every volume, not any specific one, starting from the ones not already translated. As for experience, I have worked on my own share of online research projects and am fairly skilled in it, as long as I have the time to do it. I am deciding to do this as this thread seems like a goldmine of smaller and larger spoilers and summaries, and so far I have found only the 1-5 summaries and they are all fairly brief. However it would be nice if one of the people who actually read could help, of course there is no obligation for anyone to do anything. I personally do not know Japanese so I have been unable to read the series. I can give further details if anyone is interested or even cares
http://pastebin.com/u/garf02
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote