View Single Post
Old 2006-07-18, 23:44   Link #30
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Soldier
With the message thing you gotta remember he lost his whole family I would hold on to the phone and play the message too it's all he has.
Oh, I completely understand his pain, but isn't the incenstious tendencies and the telephone msg a little bit... too much? Its like Cagali's dad, whose 'after-image' was used to an extent where it became abusive. Leave the dead to rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Greatness
Is there any proof that fukuda(whatever the hell his name is) changed the script? I wnat Kira, but I want him as Shinn's rival. Not to replace him as the main character.
I don't think we need proof of that, because the development of the series is obvious.

Remember, his wife was the script writer. Both Fukuda and his wife were not Shinn fans (Athrun being her favorite) .

However, Fukuda did admit once that he had Dearka switch sides in SEED because fan reaction was lukewarm, and his signature Gundam, the Buster, wasn't selling too well

So there you go, fans demanded it.

And I always suspected that fans liked Kira not because of his character alone, but possibly because he was coupled rather ingeniously with Lacus Clyne. Seriously, without Lacus, Kira wouldn't have as much 'fanbase/influence' he enjoys today. I admit, if it wasn't for Lacus, I probably wouldn't like Kira as much as I do.

- Tak