View Single Post
Old 2008-05-22, 14:54   Link #59
Hilarieho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Orihime and Ichigo isn't an option? Even though she actually stated that she loved him? (Fine, this thread was made before that chapter came out, but it can't be that hard to add it, right?) I'd say that's the closest we're gonna get to a "canon pairing" in this series.
I agree. At the moment, whilst there is a lot of debate about it, Orihime and ichigo are still the most implicitly stated possible pairing in Bleach.
I would have said renji and rukia were also a valid option...there is a lot of evidence to suggest that renji fancies Rukia a bit. The desire to impress her with his promotion to vice captain for example.
A lot of it is subject to opinion but yeah, this isn't a very fair poll if all the options arn't there.

Otherwise, i do agree with the majority...yoruichi and Urahara seem to have some kind of relationship. Does Yoruichi live with him in fact? At the very least she seems to stay in the Urahara shop at times which suggests something deeper than friendship.
There's also a scene i recall that got the cogs ticking. Yoruichi is sitting in her underwear in Uruhara's shop eating rice and Uruhara doesn't seem to react at all shocked or embarrased by this, suggesting (to me anyway) perhaps the sight of Yoruichi in her underwear is somethin he's used to seein
Their relationship strikes me like a couple that's been together for a long time. They seem to know everything about eachother. It's cute.

Gin and Matsumoto simply because of his parting words 'It would have been nice to have been captured a bit longer' to her when he left SS. They were touching, and suggest some kind of longing between the two.