View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 02:42   Link #86
The Real Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
Sabrac put a spell on it as well, he'd be just as suitable if not moreso since it was his role to unleash SnH. That said, and I have yet to watch the episode mind you, Hecate taking the Reiji Maigo is just too unbelievable for me, it smells of contrived pandering.

1. Yuuji can sense the presence of PoE. Sabrac could hide his from Yuuji by spreading it around, but Hecate can't. How could he possibly get caught?
2. How can he possibly be alive? Isn't stealing a Noble Phantasm supposed to destroy a Mystes? How did she get past the Keeper?
3. If SnH was really behind this...why? Hecate's stealing from her own lord, what good would that do him?

It annoys me that SnH might get portrayed as a purely evil villain rather than a good-willed vigilante; if he is set to appear soon, it'll be in a situation where he puts pressure on Yuuji for no apparent reason. The whole reasonable edge to SnH gets squandered.
I don't know the answers to most of those questions either, and I hope that more will be revealed in this and the upcoming eps. I don't want to judge the storyline before it's even complete. As far as why Hecate would take the Reiji Maigo assuming SnH will still make an appearance though, well isn't Bal Masque still under the assumption that the Silver is going to be his vessel? That's the reason they're keeping it there isn't it?