View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 10:18   Link #440
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I knew you were going to be the dissenter here. It's fine to be a fan but don't make your arguments biased because of that reason. Think of this as discussing tiers for a fighting game. It's the same concept.

Yes he can. He switched places with doppleman right before Robin broke his neck with a clutch (that takes really good reflexes) and when Sanji used his diable jambe on him (he even dispersed into brick bats when this happened). Hancock has to get in close in the first place, which is not going to be easy when she has doppleman constantly getting in her way.

Umm, you do know that doppleman was inside of Oars' shadow during that time, right? As we saw when Robin had Moria held with her clutch, it takes some time for doppleman to get out of Oars' shadow. And you can't just say all Boa has to do is hit him with a haki kick. It's not that simple at all. That's like saying all Moria has to do is steal Hancock's shadow and then she dies in the sunlight. Obviously, it's not going to be that easy.

Slave arrow goes in all directions? They're arrows for crying out loud. Once she shoots them out, she can't control where they go. She has to decide where they'll go before releasing them. And like I said before, doppleman can be used as a shield to stop all of them (just like it stopped all of Luffy's gattling gun punches).

She's super fast? How did you come to this conclusion? Like I said above, we don't know exactly how fast she is. We haven't really seen any speed feats from her, so you can't make that claim.

We're going by what we've seen her do, and haki has been included. Even with that, this is still a bad match up for her due to the reasons already mentioned.

We agree on this one. In the end, we have a rock, paper, scissors scenario here.

Croc>=Moria>=Hancock>Croc

Can we settle for this?
Fact is moria need time to switch his shadow ,in close combat he would not be able to do it in time i show you 2 eg in the manga . You have not show me any where in close combat he could switch to avoid a kick or punch which last less that a second compare to a hold that robin did for many panels.

Slave arrow it is attack and might go forward but she can do many which means she cover allot of ground. It also comes out super fast , i mean in less than a second for over 20 arrows again i showed you this in the manga. chapter 555 page 8-9

Also you for get her attacks might have haki when she did pistol kiss luffy powers did not work , so how can you say that his shadow would be able to block the attacks . If the attacks have haki his shadow might not be able to block them . chapter 518 page 9

Plus all boa does have to do if tries to switch place is hit him a haki kick , why can't she ? Haki negates DF powers we seen this use many times.

If don't think she fast that okay but i am seen allot from the manga to think she can move at a certain speed. I already see that her moves come out fast and she fast in combat . chapter 555 page 10-11 when did perfume femur saw speed lines in the back ground.

You also have no proof that doppleman would be even able to block attacks that are a certain attack power. Using base luffy don't mean much cause even boa sisters were able to block his attacks until he went gear 2.

You guys have brick bat beating boa a attack that does hardly any damage and she has 360 degree attack that super fast that can knock all of them down. She also has has a huge ass snake that can cover her and we know they can make snakes as hard as steel.Chapter 518 page 7
You also saying she never be able to get near moria which even more of joke .

Note that everything i said has some fact base on the manga and not what i think a char can do like how moria fans thinking his shadow can block haki attacks , thinking he fast boa can't get near him . think he can teleport at super speed.
Plus then there all the stuff haki can do like knowing what going to happen , bouncing back attacks, to get worst boa could do a haki wave to destroy the bats we already seen shank do a haki wave so strong it damage WB ship.

Last edited by andy; 2010-01-20 at 11:01.
andy is offline   Reply With Quote