View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 10:44   Link #16
marvelB

So... did anyone notice that we apparently learned the name of the Wano samurai? "Will o' the-Wispkinemon"? (Is that really his name in the original Japanese script, BTW? If Aohige or anyone else can verify that, I'd sure be grateful). And yeah, CC is looking like a really awesome villain so far. He's got a cool design (Naruto comparison aside), and it looks like he's a real maniac, considering how proud he was of his WMDs (and shrugging off the fact that he killed one of his own slaves....). I also like his laugh (shurorororo!) I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming showdown between him and Luffy. Maybe our supernova friend will even team up with Smoker and Law in order to take down the mad scientist....

Anyways, Brownbeard's story was quite interesting, indeed. I also find it amusing how Chopper and Franky were awed by CC's generosity (let's see how long those sentiments last when they finally meet the guy). I'm also wondering what name the world nobles gave Vegapunk's dragon (and considering that it was artificially-made creature, I doubt that will be the last one we see in the story). And another thought occurred to me: I while back I mentioned the possibility that the samurai's son was CC. Of course, that theory's been voided by now, but I actually still wouldn't give up on the possibility that the son may be an enemy. Seeing as we still haven't actually seen Momonosuke since the samurai mentioned his name, he's probably been converted into some kind of deadly weapon through Caesar's experiments by now.....