View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 22:43   Link #3973
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
You know, i'm AC.Milan..and in 2004-2005...when we lost the Champions league against Liverpool, i cried for two, three days...Liverpool in those days "2004-2005-2006-2007, was really strong...like Ac.Milan...now Berlusconi is going to destroy the AC.Milan...i missed these days.
What happened to you guys recently btw, the last thing i know is AC Milan announced the selling of Ibrahimovic and Silva...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Dont worry, Djorou will be our vice captain this year...

And Liverpool gets to loan Nuri Sahin.
Too bad he wont come to Arsenal...
Does Liverpool add a clausal of chance for permanent buy at the end of the loan??

ADD: Kyle Bartley has joined Swansea on permanent deal. Too bad. This one of my anticipating rising star of Arsenal.
I don't think Liverpool will have that clause on permanent deal, unless it's 15-20 mil onward. With Xabi Alonso getting old, and Sahin is a very similar player, Real Madrid may not want to part with Sahin yet.

But you know how Real having much stronger pull, and they can buy the like of Modric for 27m, or Ojil for 10m. So maybe they will be willing to part with Sahin if he show no sight of recovering into a world class player ( that can strengthen them). I wish the Sahin deal would be announced already, don't want to pile up hopes then Arsenal make a last steal right in final minute