View Single Post
Old 2012-10-12, 09:51   Link #935
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Hmm, I was thinking that quite a bit of their audience will be disappointed then. All that fanservice and no payoff. Is it going to be a console title then? I'm not aware of any all-ages PC games developed by age.

Oh well, if they develop an 18+ VN version of Schwarzesmarken, they won't have seiyuus' reputations in the way (assuming they don't make an anime version first). And Carnelian has already illustrated how many eroges?
Its gonna be for PS3

+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
I'm pretty sure there was an all-ages version of original Muv-Luv VNs.

I don't think that the universe translates itself well to this kind of rating, given the wanton slaughter, political plotting and occasional innuendos...I suppose, you could say that Yuuya can't bed Cryska because she lives in Soviet Super-Science Lab, but that's kinda "Rock Falls, Everyone Dies" excuse.

Here's hoping there will be +18 version.

There's no way Schwarzemarken would be all-ages though. The sheer presence of Beatrix and Stasi makes it simply impossible.

TDA have no sex-scene and all ages too, and its still vintage Muv-Luv stuff.. What you talking about?
And its have human cannibalism story as its content.

About cocktease.. anything can't more worse than certain hot blonde presence in TDA.