View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 01:20   Link #273
rpgman1

So who is the writer and voice director for SHnY? It must be really tough for those two to cast VAs and say things that could probably be understood by Japanese people. I've seen the Jap. version and it was wonderful. Now I gotta watch the dub to see how well the VAs did. Makes me wonder why did people have to vote for suitable VAs for the characters in this series? We got only Mikuru, Kyon and Itsuki's VAs from the voting system. Kari Wahlgren would've been a great Haruhi, but she was casted as Tsuruya. I wonder about the voting system for Yuki since most people voted for Kate Higgins then Michelle Ruff as a close second. Bandai must've pour a lot of money into licensing and promoting the series since there are some VAs who I had thought disappeared or went on for much bigger work since we voted for casting VAs (Bridget Hoffman. Brianne Siddall, Sherry Lynn, and Dorothy Elias-Fahn). Wish it was on Adult Swim, but the network will probably air it so late that barely anybody watches it.