View Single Post
Old 2008-12-17, 21:48   Link #45
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Actually, on others board, people were wondering why this fact was discussed on AS to tell the truth -_-''
So, hard to explain why On 2ch they didn't really talk a lot about that while others people are wondering why we are talking about that

On a more serious note, I don't know, but I saw three translations of this (eh, I needed to be convinced <_<) and it seems to be the good one.
Sorry to be annoying but each time that one side got something to discuss, it was discussed on 2ch. (example: the gumlineS).

So, please could our AS translators post on 2ch, just to see what the other japanese people (some rurukare post there, right?) think of it?

Since it's an important "proof" about lelouch's feelings, before calling that "officially confirmed", the translation should also be confirmed by other people who read japanese. From japanese people and neutral shipper if possible. Because so far, I only read that on AS and GFQ and from rurukare translators, so... And I asked about 2ch because i think i read somewhere that it wasn't discussed at all on 2ch (but maybe i am wrong)

Just my opinion on this matter :3