View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 02:42   Link #106
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okina baby View Post
So, I'm playing the game right now and I'm really enjoying it despite not understanding 99% of the dialogue.

Could anyone explain what's going on when you're talking to one of the girls and you suddenly have to select images that appear at the bottom of the screen?
I suppose they are topics you can talk about?

Is there any strategy to this or do you just have to guess and hope for the best?
I'm doing very well and it's not that hard, but I was wondering if there is some way to tell which option you have to choose next.
The images were explained in Japanese wiki. It is quite complex for explanation, so bear with me.
//www36.atwiki.jp/amagami/

The image order is from left to right...up to down. Each image represents one conversation topic.
1. Christmas tree-> general discussion
2. Flash card -> study
3. P.E. cloth -> sports
4. Cell phone -> entertainment
5. Soup -> food
6. Makeup accessory -> fashion
7. Love letter -> Romance
8. Space shuttle -> Ecchi
9. Teddy bear -> Action
10. Jewelry -> Attack

The option 10 is only used if the girl's feeling level about you is reaching the peak. So, you can trigger events, such as kissing belly, kissing stomach, putting hands in the skirt's pocket, being feed by snack, etc. Otherwise, the girl will end the conversation and leave on the spot.

The system is different from other dating game, such as Love Plus. Well, you can counter that Kimikiss and True Love Story are similar. The typical dating game raises flags by building up your own attributes, such as physical fitness, academic standing, work experience, etc. The higher attributes raise girls' feeling about you. This system raises girl's feeling by conversation and events. So, you may hear some gamers commenting that Junichi is a smooth talker. Some conversation is ported to anime. In anime, Tsukasa and Junichi were locked in the storage room. In the room, they talked about their favorite music genre and hobbies. The information was taken from the game's conversation mode.

I thought the explanation could be better understood with the pictures. However, my scanner is acting on me.

I use Nanasaki Ai's route as an example. I use her route because high level conversational skill is MUST to complete her route. She didn't like Junich(you) at first. You have to boost her feeling in the short period of time. Else, her route go straight into the game over path.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Each girl's feeling about you is divided into ladder system. Each ladder represents a time period and a girl's feeling. Your choice of conversational topic is depended on the ladder. During the conversation, your answer is also depended on the girl's emotion. If the girl's emotion is high, you choose the images from row Hi. If the girl's emotion is medium, you choose the images from row Mid. If the girl's emotion is Low, you choose the images from row Low.

Images
from the illustrator's site
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust

Last edited by GundamZZ; 2013-05-17 at 19:48.
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote