View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 10:21   Link #52
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgiane15 View Post
I think she was stern and sort of cold in the end because she was sending the message/order to Yumi: "Become Rosa Chinensis next year" or "Take responsibility by being an Onee-sama" or "Take care of Yamayurikai after me". Though taking a soeur is not necessary, Sachiko expected Yumi to be Rosa Chinensis after her. And is giving Yumi another load of responsibility that's why she was cold as an Onee-sama she should be. It was nothing to be happy about either. Sachiko wants Yumi to mature. In my opinion.
Thats exactly right. If you watch the scene from beginning to end you will see that Sachiko's behavior changes. She's the kind caring Onee-sama when she tells Yumi that the day is nothing special to her because basically seeing Yumi everyday is special.

But it changes the look and sturn tone was to show Yumi this something she is serious about and that was the best way to get it across. Yumi and Sachiko have times when they misunderstood each other. Being direct is the best way for Sachiko to convey what she expects or wants of Yumi. It was still her being an Onee-sama it just was not the playful side nor should it have been. Finding a souer someone to guide show maturity and i agree thats what Sachiko wants for Yumi and i believe deep in Sachiko's heart she wants Yumi to become Rosa Chinensis as guide others in her stead once she leaves.