View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 03:09   Link #1032
Kit-Tsukasa

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Dude, have you even SEEN my predictions for the coming 2009 season? Okay... 3rd to 16th, I have no hell of a clue, but I have Haruhi and Fate coming in as #1 and #2 seeds this year.
I'm thinking Hinagiku if Hayate season 2 is really premiering in the spring this year. If they animate the stuff from the manga I think this will be a blowout unless Shana season 3 and/or Haruhi season 2 steps in this fall/summer. Fate will have a chance if the movie goes well this May (I think it comes out then), but I'm still not getting my hopes up for a high finish since she won last year...at most top 8 or 16. I see Nagisa doing well this year if she continues to be a non-fail lead like she is now. I expect Higurashi to do well, particularly Rena considering I already (or should know) the contents of the Rei OVA episodes.

.....as for round 2, results as predicted....still incredibly disappointed at the results of those I'm voting for 0-8...19 spots left....hoping for these at least: Yomi, Yuuko, Kotori....that's all I really care for at this point. If they don't get it, my voting tier for ISML is set in stone already.

I'm also assuming MAL's club is driving Makoto's (Kanon) votes high so I expect her to possibly clinch a spot.

Saimoe 2011 (as of end of First Prelims): Waiting for main tournament bracket draw.