View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 15:11   Link #4
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The group scanlating it hasn't released any new chapters in a while but as far as I know they haven't dropped it, and I doubt they will since it's the second most popular manga they're translating going by the poll on their site. We just need to be patient.

I gave in and took a look at the raws, and I can say it will be worth the wait.

Spoiler for up to chapter 23:

The battle scenes are as awesome as ever. To be honest, I never expected them to be this good in the first place. I was very impressed. I almost creamed my pants when Illya used the archer card for the first time and turned into Archerko. That was also the moment I fell in love with this manga and realized it was much more than a simple affectionate parody.

The humor is great as well as. I never get tired of Rin and Luvia hijinks. Illya's classmates are a riot too, especially that girl whose name I forgot... I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

Oh and I need to say I love Miyu and Kuro. Great additions to the Fate cast. I hope we'll learn more about Miyu and her past soon, I've been very intrigued ever since she mistook Shirou for her brother.