View Single Post
Old 2013-04-07, 17:43   Link #3718
iceaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
You're welcome. Though I'd think haters will find things to hate about anyway even without this nationality stuff. And it's not like American fiction don't regularly kick Russian, Chinese, Arabic backsides or anything like that >.>
Now that you mention it, I don't see much American fiction insulting Japanese, they refer to now and then but they don't usually make them the villains, in fact usually allies or observed nation. The only one I can think of is South Park and whale killing. Does Americans in general feels they don't have much animosity with Japanese? Oh, don't forget the Germans too, I have a few novels here with Nazi conspiracies. Usually psychic powers/psychological alteration & genetic engineering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Simply put, it'll be eternal slumber, permanent "Fulldive" state, coma, the likes. Without a controlling consciousness, which is the Fluctlight, Kirito's and Asuna's bodies are basically going to remain there 'on standby' forever.

...I just thought of something disturbingly fun. Who was the one who mentioned giving Alice a proper body?
Spoiler for Open at your own risk.:
The SAO anime let out a lot of vanilla doujins while ALO, which I have a liking to because of it's prettiness, spits out quite a number of disturbing doujins..
iceaco is offline   Reply With Quote