View Single Post
Old 2014-03-26, 13:36   Link #6
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Isshiki's character development
Supporting character -> background character -> racial minority -> sexual minority
poor isshiki, i never see someone go so to down in the well, he not fall in the bottom of well but also dig more deeply, man kyoani are really "evil" when their want.

that episode was good, the only think i dont like is how kyoani is try to dilute the romance the most of their can and like first season another lip kiss troll, this was the most cheese romance i see, peoples going from "holding fingers" to kiss in cheek omg, really maybe in more 10 years their finally kiss of the lips, but even with all the minor hate and some complain at last for me the series was really good, not was awesome like first season, but was enjoyable, i liked the kumin episode and the dekomori/nibutani x stalker little subplo, i feel more like this season their tried fo focus more on the others characters rater than yuuta and rikka, give then more shine (more sadness in ishiki case poor buttmonkey), then later finished their development, now let's see if we can get a third season in the future, maybe in 2016 or 17.