View Single Post
Old 2009-06-30, 18:49   Link #744
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Very much looking forward to your fic's continuation, Nobodyman. ^^;

I've been off-and-on working on an AU fix-fic for the mess that is everything from season one episode 22. The first major wallbanger for me was Euphie's death and the accidental Geass, and the second major wallbanger was the ludicrous rate at which the Knightmare Frames were upgraded into Super Robot territories in R2.

The major change that causes everything to take a different turn is that Lelouch doesn't lose control of his Geass--Euphemia doesn't get killed and the SAZ is successful. Things do get worse at this point, and the story totally diverges from canon.

Most notably to this particular thread is that Rolo doesn't exist at all in this AU, thus Shirley never dies. It's not particularly a shipping fic, but Shirley/Lelouch does happen, and she does recover her memories (only one Geass to break though; just Lelouch's, since the Emperor never uses his as he did in canon).

I'll set up something on fanfiction.net to put these up on; if anyone's interested in reading PM me and I'll link you to the first chapter. The going is somewhat slow since I am balancing this work with that of my own original project, but I should have some up shortly.
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote