View Single Post
Old 2015-04-03, 18:17   Link #65
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newprimus View Post
He's also 14 years old. It's an awkward age.
Exactly. He's in the middle of puberty. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
and she can?, because she want him to notice and take her and keep making movies you know like all the cliches harem where the girls keep making movies but the guy still pretty much "meh" to then.

but he want a girlfriend this is the title of this novel. he looking for it, even for that age is not hard see a girl saying, you have a girl at your side and bla bla bla and no notice, really this is a harem thing.

that is my problem on harem most of the times we have some "lamen" excuse for the mc, he is too young, he have some woman disease, some mental issue, aways have a excuse to be like that.

that is a trooper which i hate in most of the harems, for the sake of "harem state" the mc must be clueless or stupid or coward or perve as possible, he rarelly is aware or honest ro himself until near the end "when this happen"(what also not happen so often, some mcs ending in the same way or even worsth in some cases)
Like I said. She's a goddess and Bell knows his place. He holds respect and awe for her as he should, which prevents romantic feelings. You could say Hestia's been goddess-zoned.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote