View Single Post
Old 2011-05-12, 14:31   Link #2777
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Some of you guys were being entirely unrealistic, applejuice was predicting 10-20k for the second week and 5-10k for the third....
You may not like his attitude and you may just waiting for this moment to look down on him. But in my opinion, the hardest prediction is the first week sale. For later weeks, you can just base on some previous statistics or just decrease the amount of the first week by xx%. He did a very accurate prediction for the first week sale which is impressive. IMO More importantly, he doesn't even boast about that in here (public forum) like a childish fanboy. I give him a credit for that and I think you should too. I've read your comments and it looks like you don't believe his prediction at all. That is totally fine though. But I think that it's better to praise someone too when he is right. Not just waiting for someone to fall and slam at him again.

I wouldn't post this if you didn't post the message in the quote. He only wrote that in his blog. Like I said, I don't see him boasting about it in here. So, it's better to discuss that in his blog if you want. The fact that you stated it in here makes me feel like you want other people to laugh at him. And I don't like it.