View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 12:36   Link #3097
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post

I don't really have it out for Zessica -- really -- but I find it interesting how different everyone's reads on her are vis-a-vis the other characters. For the others we all seem to have the same ideas about what kind of characters they are, we just disagree about how we feel about them; Zessica's still open-ended enough that there's still plenty of disagreement about why type of character she is.

And I agree it's interesting how much focus Yunoha and Jin are getting, but I'm just going to wait and see how things turn out rather than speculate about the future.
I cannot see Zessica turning to the dark side and becoming butthurt love crazy à la Kagura. Really. It would be a gigantic asspull. Unlike Kagura, Zessica is not alone (she's at least one very good friend : mix), she's not nuts and not stupid. (Sorry my fellow Kagura's fans, but you know it's true). She's been shown to be able to stay courteous if not friendly to Mikono, despite the jellyness. For the little incident with the pole, it seems that like Amata, she doesn't have full control on her ability outside of the aquarion, and thet it can activate when experiencing strong emotions.

But her unwillingly provoking a Donar-like incident (in the case it's the jellyness and not love that makes the Aquarion go berserk) I can accept.

On another topic. It seems it's going to not end to well for either Jin, Yunoha or both.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote