Thread: Tsukihime anime
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-19, 15:42   Link #13
kaku

Thanks a lot,
the reason why i asked is partially because I am new,
and also because time is running out for me to see it all... I'll be going to the army (fucked up country I am in) soon so I won't be able to watch and find out what happens by then.

Will miss civilization for a few months then I can only be out for 1 and a half day per week for the next 2 and a half years.

oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Well Tsukihime episode 11 just aired in Japan, so it isn't surprising that you haven't seen it subbed yet. If you're looking for a guide to how long this takes in general I'd say that...
  • Most groups sub an episode every 1.2 weeks. This means they tend to fall behind after a while.
  • Some groups (like ANBU-AonE's Naruto) sub their episode in only a few days so you can see it subbed before the next episode airs in Japan.
  • Many other groups take their time subbing an episode. They might take two or three weeks so you have to be patient.
  • A few groups (who shall remain nameless) will often take 2 months between episodes, so it is out whenever the heck it gets done.
I suppose that there isn't any hard and fast rule, so if you check the release dates on AnimeSuki and compare the dates between episodes you can figure out for yourself how often any particular group gets out a particular show. This way you won't have to ever ask this question again, because you will know the answer for yourself.