View Single Post
Old 2008-01-22, 15:26   Link #18
Rookie103

Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator

An awesome site that makes a random rant for a persons name you typed in or a company name.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
To begin a course of careful, planned, and coordinated action, we need to begin with a frank acknowledgment of the basic humanness of each of us. And we must acknowledge that AnimeSuki's treatises represent a new saturnine ethos that dotty, biased lugs will eventually use to break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. Don't be intimidated by AnimeSuki's threat to extend AnimeSuki's fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months. I don't want this to sound like sour grapes, but AnimeSuki's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. In the simplest of terms, there is a problem here. A large, pugnacious, Pecksniffian problem.

AnimeSuki claims that it can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another audacious attempt to give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to its deep-rooted love of ageism. AnimeSuki plans to vandalize our neighborhoods. What can you do about that? Start by reading about how AnimeSuki will stop at nothing to get its way. Become informed about the deceit, lies, and propanganda surrounding its promotion of colonialism. Tell everyone you know that no matter how bad you think AnimeSuki's ideas are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think.

If we don't restore the traditions that AnimeSuki has abandoned then AnimeSuki will redefine humanity as alienated machines/beasts and then convince everyone that they were never human to begin with. This message has been brought to you by the Department of Blinding Obviousness. What might not be so obvious, however, is that we must weed out organizations like AnimeSuki that have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us. Those who claim otherwise do so only to justify their own censorious lamentations. While there is inevitable overlap at the edges of political movements, AnimeSuki's perspective is that no one is smart enough to see through its transparent lies. My perspective, in contrast, is that AnimeSuki spews out its vituperative slander from a safe, no-risk forum. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but it keeps telling us that it has the trappings of deity. Are we also supposed to believe that its flimflams prevent smallpox? I didn't think so. Let me end this letter by challenging my readers to make this world a better place in which to live. Are you with me, or with the forces of Bulverism and oppression?
Rookie103 is offline   Reply With Quote