View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 09:02   Link #112
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
If the Edo Tensei revives people to the point at which they died then something is not adding up. Madara was revived with his original eyes and the ability to use the Rinnegan but these new chapters show him mentoring Obito with a single borrowed Sharingan. Is the timeline messed up or is that location a gateway to the realm of death?
Essenar is basically right, but to simplify what he said, kabuto says that he revived Madara in his prime which explains his youthfulness as an ET zombie. and Madara was also modified beyond that with Hashirama DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
I mostly agree, but I wasn't saying hash's DNA was needed for the actual kamui (spiraling things in and out of dimensions) but rather obitos ability to slip through things. Although I bring this up for the sake of conversation, some part of me thinks kakashi didnt get it all right. imo obito is effectively using two jutsu that share the same dimension (i understand we have been explicitly told otherwise, i guess something just sounds a little off to me).
I doubt kishi would backtrack from that statement. basically kamui is the technique that transports things, including the user, into the other dimension. it just has a couple different ways of being used

Quote:
in addition i dont think kakashi is using a watered down version of kamui. obito literally has to grab people to transport them. kakashi can aim his so he is just using the power of the left eye.
yea i've thought it could be something like this as well. it could also be that grabbing them requires less stamina than sniping them, which would partially explain obito's ability to use kamui so much more than kakashi, but for now i think they are slightly different powers in each eye. i guess we just have to wait and see the explanation

Quote:
And yes at the very least hash's dna probably provides obito with stamina as u mention, but why doesn't kakashi eye bleed?
not really sure. maybe it's just amaterasu that causes it? i dont really remember all the various eye bleedings, but the ones i do are all from amaterasu i think
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote