View Single Post
Old 2010-12-26, 14:18   Link #42
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
true, but what else can they do here ? talk-no-jutsu doesn't work anymore, does someone there know how to seal souls ?

Wonder if zombies chakra can be sealed .. also - they have limitless chakra now ? Or they can exhaust it ? It was said that they regenerate endlessly (unlike, say, Homunculi, in FMA), but that would need endless chakra too, no ? Kinda of an asspull

soo ALL of the zombies chakra (which they use for their jutsus, and, I presume, regen) comes from Kabuto alone ? really ? WOW, the bijuu have nothing on him then
The stipulation for ending the jutsu is separating the soul from the body. "Talking" them down was just a way to make the Zombie do it to itself. It would be really ridiculous if no ninja in the entire united ninja army had a jutsu that could be useful. Not to mention Kakashi sealed Diedara's full body explosion with his MS. If they were immobilized (and in one spot) then he could theoretically seal them away(not accounting for poor plot).

Finally I doubt that Kabuto is using his own chakra to support the Zombies as he said there were "No Drawbacks" to the jutsu. Having to support multiple high level bloodlimit using ninja with one person's chakra seems like a pretty big drawback to me. What seems more likely is that he's using his chakra to exert control over their minds, which isn't mandatory for the jutsu to function in the event of his death. A good plot twist would be that suppressing their minds too much would be just as bad as not suppressing it enough in some way.