View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 07:09   Link #9980
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Duplica Stratos is the canon equivalent of my AE?
More like cheap copy of I.S. with very bad Quality control (compare Figma Saber vs Chinese made 'Sober' XD).

AE can't be compared by anything in Canon since it lacks core that is related to I.S. Core, even though the technology and the frame construction is same.

The closest one would be Minerva and derivate units in Stratos's fanon, who posses 'Iwaki Core', similar yet different to I.S. Core. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Lol, maginificent bitch Tatenashi Anyway, the sex and child arguably has more impacr on him than the other two. He was raised thinking that he would die alone and not to care about anyone too much. There's also the fact that he's pretty much chaste or borderline stupid when it comes to romance. A child represents a contradiction to his fatalistic point of view and the act of sex shows he's moved on from his past trauma for the opposite sex.

I can't exactly think for Tatenashi since her wants weren't covered that much. I don't know if she wants a kid or not and she's certainly shown to be very perverted in canon
I was thinking about the legacy of Sarashiki family, but oh well, you explain it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - How do you think I should handle the girls that Ichika doesn't pick? Get new LI's or just have them move on and be single?
Depends, either way it's good.