Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 17:23   Link #21447
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, Tsukune should already be strong enough to withstand that kind of treatment....

Still, I hope that Inner Moka won't act as she usually does, since we have to remember that the last time we had seen Inner Moka, before she has been resealed, due to Tohou Fuhai repairing the Rosario, she had been wondering if this will be the last time she sees Tsukune, and while I doubt that she is going to admit that she has been thinking something like that, it might lessen her tsundere antics a little.... especially if we consider the fact that at the current point Tsukune became her equal or maybe, at the current point in the story Tsukune is, a little stronger then she is, depending on how his confrontation against Akua is going to look like...

Furthermore, if the fact that Tsukune became stronger for Moka's sake is going to be revealed the her, it might cause Inner Moka to revise her statements on getting weaker, becuase of her feelings toward Tsukune , that she made in chapter 27, which, in my opinion, would definitely be an improvement in Inner Moka's character...
I definitely agree with you on that, Ura-chan's biggest obstacle in her quest for Tsukune has always been herself and her own perceptions. Getting over herself will be the hardest thing she'll ever have to do. And Tsukune's biggest obstacle will be accepting Moka for who she really is, not who he thinks she is or who he wants her to be. If they can do that, they're all set. That's why they're my favorite couple in the whole manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, the only treatment that Tsukune has to survive from Inner Moka now, is her "inner" thighs
Oh gosh, and especially is she ever finds out about that dream he had of her during training. Major Ura Blush on the horizon. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-12-23 at 16:01.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote