View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 15:59   Link #30046
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Now the girl will run into a corner and cry while claiming that you don't love her enough.
You're an insensitive bastard Kealym, you should do like the usual main character of anime do and eat it all even if it will give you stomach cramps later.
"Look, I bought you a cooking book to thank you for your gift. WHY ARE YOU CRY(ING."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
The question was 'what's the motive?' not 'who shared the same motive for being murdered?'
I think you misunderstood my response. To borrow the words of others, the murders are the means, not the end. There's no specific reason to kill Godha, outside of perhaps the narrative convenience that also covers all the other victims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
Yasu's still alive and there's a lot of time before the bomb will explode while in all the other episodes she's already dead or the bomb is about to explode so she might feel like finishing the work instead than just helping Jessica to hide.
Firstly, Krauss is declared missing in a different way. Mid-game, in a game that for us definitely WAS stopped short, and was not described as being chewed apart by demons in Hell, which seems to be the soft (..?) language for "exploded explosively".

Secondly, while I won't deny the possibility of Jessica being murdered (EP4 does have everyone being murdered, epitaph be damned), it just reads as really odd to me. I guess it doesn't change all that much either way, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
The Kyrie argument honestly never made any sense to me.~
Well, keeping in mind that the rules of the Meta are pretty inconsistent, at that specific time the reasoning was "You must make that claim objectively. ... You require concrete proof that Kyrie changed her mind." The 'ad infinitum' problem was avoided quickly by stumbling upon a motive that couldn't be refuted, presumably because it was true. It was weird, though - I'd call it tonge-in-cheek even if it went farther, since the Van Dine list explicitly calls that solution cliche and "a confession of the author's ineptitude and lack of originality."

Also, the witch side DOES seem able to change certain parameters - I mean, it's your story, noone can stop you writing it the way you want. Battler isn't the culprit, this can be said of all games" totally doesn't stop Evil Battler from rippin' it up later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
See? He's outright stating that you're expecting something dramatic to explain Yasu's madness, when love alone (and the six years of waiting) should be enough for you to understand. And you know, he's right, right now all the other examples you've made were decidedly highly dramatic events.
...that quote did NOT come from the same man who wrote Requiem. I mean it just can not have.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote