View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 10:20   Link #86
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Euphemia, Shirley, Rolo, 3 of the 4 holy swords, the majority of Ougi's terrorist cell, 90% of the antagonists, etc. >_>

you also strike me as one of the people who thinks Lelouch is dead, since that's usually what people who have an irrational hate for this series go with.
i dont concider that a lot of dead people, (3 named characters) beside no one cares about the no named grunt that died.
the authors pulled people back from the dead **cough nunally & sayako cought** and used random plot shield on others **cought cornelia suzaku and all the BK cought**, i concider that a serie with a high deatghtol would be gundamZ to an even bigger extend there would be blassreiter as a lot of characters die during the show and not only during the last 2 episodes.
In the last 2~3 episode there was a grand total of 2 dead main character (only 1 if you concider lelouch staged his death)

what did i do to strike you as someone that think LL is dead ? i barely post more 1 or 2 post in the last 5 weeks of code geass
As for LL being alive or dead it left to the view discretion some will want to believe other will think it s better for him to be dead.
If he is alive and kicking i d love to see him make comeback in 5+ years when people start doing the same mistake again. God i d love to see his world wide broadcast something like :"Fouls! i gave you a chance to start over with no injustice and discrimination, i sacrifice myself wearing the mask of the evil to focus the world against me and yet you are repeating the same mistakes again and forced me out of my retirement...." followed by some fabulous hand gesture etc etc.
But i think it s better for him to be dead as it s what he wished as his punishment for killing euphi & CO. If he is still alive it would "cheapen" his sacrifice (but would open a new chance (lol like she ever had one ) to kallen).
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote