View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 15:53   Link #80
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Geez, Right after Gorneo proposed Layfon interfered insisting Felli should further check the premises and should there are hostiles he’d immediately dispose it. Nina refused Layfon’s offer and follow Gorneo’s advice even though Layfon mentioned that there’s a possibility of crazy monster running loose. Please watch the scene.
At the time Nina certainly had reasons to doubt Layfon's motives so I assume her not putting the entire success and failure of the mission in his hands who be a fairly prudent move. Lets cut the pretense. The reason you criticize Nina isn't because she was unjustifiably worried but because the one she doubted was Layfon. We all know in Regios doubting Layfon is akin to sacrilege to some.

Quote:
Yes, but guess what? They’re still alive, Zuellni and the squad that is. Because of who I wonder? The ‘evil’ guy.
How was Nina suppose to know this? Does she have to put everything on blind faith? What if he had turned out to be a bad guy? Wouldn't you criticize her for not realizing he was? Seems like Nina is playing with a double-edged sword in your mind.

Quote:
And aggressively attacked his principal despite him having saved Zuellni twice.
I don't know what having saved Zuellni has to do with her not liking his principals. Sure, if Hitler saved my life I'd be thankful but I doubt you'd be seeing me telling him anything other than his ideals are completely wrong. Layfon certainly isn't Hitler but neither I nor Nina believe that doing whatever it takes to survive an ideal worthy of praise but one certainly to be wary of someone who thinks like that.

Quote:
If you mean that the thing that caused Layfon to fight were his trio friends instead of her. Then yes.
It was her words that made him think of them. You seem to want to sidestep that fact.

Quote:
Yeah your right. Too bad she attacked the Haikizoku head on instead of thinking strategy though.
Layfon when confronted by the Haikizoku attacked head on too. He was just much stronger than Nina. Does using your brain not apply to Layfon either then? Nina like Layfon relies on what she knows best. I don't know what else you expect for her in that situation.