View Single Post
Old 2007-05-28, 20:08   Link #75
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott View Post
How about a thread that just has episode synopsis' in it. It's very difficult to find a decent synopsis in the episode discussion threads when they're 40+ pages long. A thread with just one post dedicated to one episode would be nice. It could be locked and updated by a Mod who chooses the best post from the discussion threads that sums up the episode in question.
That is a very interesting idea for a thread. I can see the need for it considering how... uhm.. special the episode discussion threads are for this particular section. It's so easy to get lost if one isn't actively participating in these threads in a given week. The only concern I'm having is about choosing a particular synopsis.... For example: how does a mod choose a synopsis if, say, this mod isn't even watching the series? I'm very certain that this mod won't be motivated enough to go through a few hundred posts to find that cool synopsis every other week.

What would make it easier if these cool posters will kindly link their synopsis to one of the active mods via PM in every other week. Also, we can have more than one synopsis for any given episode. Your thoughts!

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and create the thread. The thread will be stickied as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I'm thinking we might be able to use a spoiler/speculation thread. There was the incident with the spoiler before, but also there's information about a future episode due to the Sound Stage's next-episode-preview.
No problem with this request. Question: is there a need for two separate thread that will cater to anime-only viewers and manga readers?