Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-29, 21:05   Link #2717
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD. I had forgotten just how absolutely AMAZING Simoun is *nosebleed* can you believe I watched this shit the first time on Crunchyroll?! I'm watching it on DVD going 'ZOMG Backgrounds!!! ZOMG music!!! ZOMG sound effects!!!" It's like a whole new experience, and what's more, when you know what you're getting into the first episode has a LOT more impact. I also had totally forgotten the scene that made me a fan in the first place when
Spoiler:
. Even on the second go, even afer only 6 episodes this show is so very powerful. Amazing cast, amazing visuals - the first time I watched this I could never tell WTF was going on and now I'm freaking out about how downright gorgeous everything is!

Rimone and dominura are still awesome, Parietta is still great, Aer is still one of my favorite characters ever... and I'm loving this even more the second time around. My yuri loving is finally getting satiated! I could never commend this show enough - I can't wait for the other DVDs.

And by the way I LOVED the extras. The seiyuu were all so awesome! Mamiina's seiyuu is adorable!!!
Deus ex Digital Boy is offline   Reply With Quote