View Single Post
Old 2006-07-16, 15:50   Link #16
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
[QUOTE]first; Where is it said that Zoroo gave away all the money he earn accept what he needed?/QUOTE]

it was between episode 130 - 135 when luffy remebered how he meet johny and .. ( don't remember thier names, sorry )

... also about smoker i never said anything about the WG being unfair with him not giving him promotion all i said that smoker refused to kiss their asses in order to get promotion ...
about the corruption and evil in WG .. i don't really care which one is more corrupted the pirate or WG, u know that most of the people are evil and want to get mone at all cost, but if the head is evil and only know how to kill and the hand do the dirty works without questioning the head isn't that more evil !!?
they wiped out orhara and god knows how many other islands .. and in each buster call 5 vice admiral should be present and it is being cordinate by admiral. u don't see as evil people ?? and let me guess all of the admirals in WG ( the 3 of them ) knows the true histroy and the real face of the WG .. is this justice ? ( well it is not that we know everything about them.. they may be innocent and have reasons to do what they are doing .. but at least destroying an island with all it is people to hide the truth can't be consider justice !)

also - maybe i am wrong - the Shichibukai are pirates that were given permmision from the WG to savage, and do what they want to collect money or what they want, in condition to not doing anything aginst the WG and the countries under its flag any other country not belong to WG they can do what they want, and to hunt the pirates and outlaws.
so working for WG doesn't undo the fact they are pirates (evil or not) .. but they are the goverment dogs that's all. ( i am maybe mistaken so i really want to know what people thinks of the Shichibukai ?? )

Quote:
It's true that she would need to become a criminal to go any swords that are in the hands of evil marines, but how will she keep food on the table... If she wanted to survive on her own and still have enough money, and have the freedom to go whereever she wants, she would either need to become a pirate (steal money) or a bounty hunter (fight for money), and both jobs goes agaisnt everything she belives in... Even if she joins the strawhats, she will have to steal money to keep going... and to her that's the wrong way to use a sword
in all of the anime series i watched and the manga i read i never saw luffy or the other steal money to keep going !!!!!!? nami used to steal from other pirates, zoro used to hunt bounties in order to live .. after that they didn't stole anything.

and after all i only wished that smoker and Tashigi joins luffy so it got more funny seeing her arrguing with zoro all the time, picking fight and zoro runs he won't have time to sleep anymore